- Jeremy B Williams & Joanne Jacobs (2004): Exploring the use of blogs as learning spaces in the higher education sector. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology , 20(2), 232-247.
- WANG Hong(2008). Exploring educational use of blogs in U.S. education. US-China Education Review. Oct. 2008, Volume 5, No.10
- Kong, S.C., Ogata, H., Arnseth, H.C., Chan, C.K.K., Hirashima, T., Klett, F., Lee, J.H.M., Liu, C.C., Looi, C.K., Milrad, M., Mitrovic, A., Nakabayashi, K., Wong, S.L., Yang, S.J.H. (eds.) (2009). Value of Blogs in Preservice Teacher Education Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Computers in Education [CDROM]. Hong Kong: Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education.
- Young, S. & Delves, L. (2009). Expanding to fit the (blog)space: Enhancing social work education through online technologies. In Same places, different spaces. Proceedings ascilite Auckland 2009. http://www.ascilite.org.au/conferences/auckland09/procs/young.pdf
- Reference: Wagner, M. D. (in press). An Introduction to the Read/Write Web in Education. Gifted Education Communicator. Summer 2006, Vol. 37, No. 2.
- U.-D.Ehlersand D.Schneckenberg(eds.),changing Cultures in Higher Education, Chapter9 Open Content, OpenLearning 2.0: Using Wikis and Blogs in Higher Education,Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Y. Eshet-Alkalai, A. Caspi, S. Eden, N. Geri, Y. Yair (Eds.), Raanana: (2009): Learning in the technological era. nterpersonal and Group Interactions Using Educational Blogs .Proceedings of the Chais conference on instructional technologies research, The Open University of Israel.
- Brad Blackstone, John Spiri & Naeko Naganuma(2007) Blogs in English language teaching and learning:Pedagogical uses and student responses, Reﬂections on English Language Teaching, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 1–20
- Yu-Chih Sun(2009). VOICE BLOG: AN EXPLORATORY STUDY OF LANGUAGE LEARNING. June 2009, Volume 13, Number 2, pp. 88-103
- Russell Beale,(2007). Blogs, reflective practice and student-centered learning. Published by the British Computer Society ,Volume 2 Proceedings of the 21st BCS HCI Group Conference
- Saeed, N., Yang, Y., & Sinnappan, S. (2009). Emerging Web Technologies in Higher Education: A Case of Incorporating Blogs, Podcasts and Social Bookmarks in a Web Programming Course based on Students’ Learning Styles and Technology Preferences. Educational Technology & Society, 12 (4), 98–109. http://www.ifets.info/journals/12_4/9.pdf
- -HyungNamKim (2008). The phenomenon of blogs and theoretical model of blog use in educational contexts. Computers&Education 51(2008)1342–1352
- Stephen Downes (2010).Blogs in learning, E-learning chapter 14